1) About PRIME STADIUM, LDA
PRIME STADIUM, LDA. is a company incorporated under the laws of Portugal, whose registered office is located at Centro Empresarial Quinta Da Beloura Alameda Da Beloura Edificio 4 esc. 1.3 – 2710-693 Sintra, Portugal. We are committed to protect your privacy.
2) The purpose of this policy
Is to explain how we control, process, handle and protect your personal information while browsing or using this website, including your rights under current laws and regulations. If you do not agree to the following policy, you may wish to cease viewing / using this website.
Policy key definitions:
• “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, [Business name & other trading names].
• “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
• GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
• Cookies mean small files stored on a user’s computer or device.
3) The Data Protection Policy employed by PRIME STADIUM has been developed as an extension of our commitment to combine the finest quality services with the highest level of integrity in dealing with our clients, suppliers, sponsors, and staff. This policy has been updated to be in line with GDPR standards in our on-going commitment to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. This policy guides you through how we collect store and use information about individuals and organizations.
4) Third Party Websites
5) Personally Identifiable Information
If you register in our reserved area, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out an online form (example: a registration form, a contact form, a Media pass accreditation or a TV pass accreditation form), this information may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone contact, among other relevant information. In addition, ‘Click stream’ data that tracks visitor activity on a Web site or online service. We collect the data that is appropriate, relevant, and limited to the purposes for which they are needed and processed. We will not distribute Data outside of PRIME STADIUM LDA, if you so request, and will give you the chance to opt out of sharing this information within our own organization.
6) Data we collect through the cookie control system
• What are cookies?
• How are the cookies used?
Visitors to this website may use different kinds of computers and web browsers. To make your visits as pleasant as possible, a record on the browser type (e.g., Internet Explorer, Google Chrome) operating system (eg. Windows, Macintosh) and the domain name of your Internet service provider is automatically saved.
• What can the cookies serve?
Cookies help determine the usefulness, interest, and number of uses of your websites, enabling faster and more efficient browsing, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
• What type of cookies do we use?
Permanent cookies: these are cookies that are stored at the browser level in your equipment (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever you do a new visit to one of our websites. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user’s interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie folder until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies serves to analyze patterns of web traffic, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
• Analytical cookies:
They are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics in order to improve the functioning of the website.
• Functional cookies:
They retain user preferences regarding site usage, so you do not need to re-configure your site each time you visit.
7) Purposes we use your information for:
To optimize your experience, we need to use the information that we collect in different ways. The main purposes for which we use your data is, newsletters mailing. We collect your name and e-mail address to send you regularly all the news of the EnduroGP world. Each newsletter includes a link to remove your subscription whenever you want. Otherwise, we will keep your data until you tell us otherwise.
8) Who is responsible for your data?
• by phone: +351 961 420 797 (Monday-Friday, 10:00am to 6:00pm)
• email: email@example.com
• address: Centro Empresarial Quinta Da Beloura Alameda Da Beloura Edificio 4 esc. 1.3 – 2710-693 Sintra, Portugal
9) Your Rights
The GDPR requires the transparency of information, communications, and rules for the exercise of the rights of data owners, which means that they have the following rights:
• The right of access: the data owners has the right to obtain confirmation that which personal data concerns to him and if they are treated or not, and, when appropriate, the right of access to his personal data and, the categories of personal data in question, the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, if possible within the foreseeable period of retention of the data, the existence of automated decisions, among others.
• The right of rectification: the data owners have the right to know, without delay, the person in charge for their personal data. The owner can change your information at any time by using one of the communication channels identified above.
• The right to delete data (right to be forgotten): The owners have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of his personal data. They can submit a delete request firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The right to withdraw consent: The owners of personal data also have the right to withdraw their consent to the use and treatment their data, and at any time, use the contacts on this site to do it. Withdrawal of consent does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment made on the basis of the consent previously given.
• The right of opposition: When personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, the data owners have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning to them for the purposes of such marketing, which covers the definition of profiles. We remind you that you can withdraw your consent at any time of all the specific uses we make of your information (newsletters, emails, etc.).
10) If you do not agree with the terms in which those of your personal data are being collected and processed, you may exercise the rights contained in the previous chapter through communication to the controller in the contacts defined in this document. All data owners have the right to submit a complaint to the Portuguese control authority – “Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados (CNPD)”.
11) Information Security
• We work with a focus on the security of your data, in order to protect users from unauthorized access, modification or destruction of data or unauthorized disclosure of information that is in our possession.
• The PRIME STADIUM LDA will not sell personal data in any form, including mailing lists. All its data are for internal use only.
• The PRIME STADIUM LDA will continue to oversee implementation of and compliance with our Policy and will adapt the Policy to reflect changes in technology and the expectations of everyone we deal with. To ensure that we are following our stated Policy, we also conduct periodic and random audits of our Web sites and other systems.
• PRIME STADIUM cannot guarantee the security of the information transmitted to it, and you should take all precautions to protect your personal data while you’re using the Internet, for example by changing passwords frequently and ensuring the use of your browser allows the use of SSL communication